The personal date we process
Drieam processes personal information about you because you use our services and/or you are sharing information with us.
Below is a list of the personal data we process:
– Full name
– Telephone number
– Email address
– Data of location
– Details of your activities on our website
– Data about your browsing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertisement network)
– IP address
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and / or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify if a visitor is above the age of 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities, in order to avoid data collection about children without parental approval. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without permission, please contact us at email@example.com, then we will remove this data.
Why we collect data
Drieam collects your personal information for the following purposes:
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising folder
– To call you if necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To give you the opportunity to create an account
– Drieam analyses your behaviour on the website to improve our website and tailor our products and services to your preferences.
How long do we store data
Drieam will no longer store your personal information than strictly is necessary to achieve the purposes we intended to. Our storage time has a period of 3 years.
Share with others
Drieam exclusively provides information to third parties only if this is necessary for our agreement to comply with legal obligations.
Insights web visitors
Upon your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and requested permission for tracking.
You can delete the cookies with the settings of your browser. You can also delete all information previously saved.
For further information visit: https://www.gov.uk/help/cookies
On the website cookies are also placed by third parties: For example, advertisers and/or social media companies.
View, edit or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal information. You can do this yourself through your account’s personal settings. If it does not work through your personal account’s settings or you have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send your specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In order to verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your ID. Make sure that you hide the Civic Service Number(BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and your photo on the copy. This is to protect your privacy. Drieam will respond to your request within four weeks.
You can reach us using the contact details below:
Telephone: +31 6 22 88 01 77
Company address: Drieam
5617 AB Eindhoven
Drieam takes the protection of your data very serious and takes appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized change. If you have the impression that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or use email@example.com
. Drieam has taken the following steps to protect your personal information:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and a firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data using a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘’https’’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails from our name containing viruses, spam or being meant to acquire personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an additional security measurement (in addition to DNS) fir convering a domain name (#comapany_website) to the associated IP address (server name); It is provided with a digital signature. You can automatically check that signature. With this measurement we prevent you to be redirected to a fake IP address.